Sunday 22 January 2012

Brunch at The Delaunay- A Little Preview

I'm currently sat here, trying my best to compose a veritable symphony of a review for my brunch at The Delaunay. But as progress is a little slow, I thought I would share a few pictures with you of what we had to eat.


This was black and white pudding served with duck eggs on a very dainty thin slice of fried bread. I normally find fried bread too heavy and fatty but this was done with a lot of finesse. 


I also indulged with Sachertorte which rather charmingly had "sacher" piped onto every individual piece. 


There was also Buck Rarebit which is basically, Welsh Rarebit but with poached eggs on top. 


That's just a little look at what it had to offer. Everything just looked so classy and elegant that I had to share some of it with you straight away. Check back for much more in the way of a review and pictures later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment