Wednesday 4 January 2012

My First Post

This is something that I just have to get over and done with; the dreaded first post.

I was thinking to myself, what should my first post be? Should it be a warm welcome to who will hopefully become loyal readers?

Well, it's a nice thought, but even the most loyal aren't going to be reading before it's even started.

So should it be some kind of grand mission statement? My manifesto. My raison de bloguer, if you like.

Well, I'm not entirely sure I have such a thing. I guess I'm here to share my experiences in the world of food and wine. It's a pretty humble mission but I suppose a mission nonetheless.

But I think really, that all I need do, is introduce myself. It's only good manners after all.

My name is Tom, I'm the tender age of 21 and I live in this wonderful city that is London. I'm certain you will learn much more during the passage of time. And besides, I have to leave a sense of mystery, if only to make myself seem infinitely more intriguing and exciting than I probably am.

Anyway, enough of the self-deprecation, let the blogging begin.

GastroTom 

No comments:

Post a Comment